Hot Topic - part 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Modern Warfare 3 vs. Battlefield 3


Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (abbreviated as Call of Duty: MW3 or just MW3) is a shooter from the first to build in progress in the development of Infinity Ward, the player Sledgehammer Games, Raven Software, single and multiplayer supported. This game is the third series Modern Warfare Call of Duty series and eighth games.

Now they come out and you have the time to read, we want to know which of the big shooters is your favorite season and why. How does a player, single and multiplayer options cage stacking in each game and what is most important to you? What impressed you most in each suite, and what you like best?

For controversial topics like the response we received was considered in a surprisingly simple and fully agree with most people, that Modern Warfare 3 is the best single player and co-op has. Opinion on the distribution of the multiplayer more, although they Battlefield 3 compared with a more familiar sensation of his rival.

Split Decision
After a lot of games with people on my friends list, it seems that Battlefield 3 gameplay from operations before Modern Warfare 3 a. A good multiplayer mode on both, but Modern Warfare 3 is still running and shooting a gun is stupid. Playing with Battlefield 3, the promotion of a good team and a better map.

I always liked the campaign of Call of Duty games, and veterans who took me seven hours to complete (I am old and faded reflex). So in short: the best campaigns: Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 best multiplayer! It's much better to blow into the grinder and make your colleagues as calling in air strikes from behind Killstreak. The only bad thing about Battlefield 3 Online is a rundown of the party system, and in this department matchmaking third best Modern Warfare ...
Toby Brown

Newb alert
Only Battlefield 3, Modern Warfare 3 has almost nothing new. I'm not going to buy Call of Duty game, until they produce something interesting to play. I do not believe the stupid sheep to buy the same game every year. They all are so nearly identical.

There are so I ask that will not even try to Battlefield, but given the large size of playing cards in weapons and different classes of vehicles and the destruction of landscapes and different kinds of entertaining me for the next, I hope that in about four years!

Try these guys, can you like that, but playing with friends on the Battlefield, if possible, no instructions or tutorials on average, it's frustrating, newbs, and they may not know, ammo / health packet, spots, etc.
ozzzy189

No favorites
The war of love is both modern and Battlefield 3 Battlefield 3 I took the first 3 and I was disappointed about the campaign and pass me, but I love the multiplayer, especially Rush. I bought a third Modern Warfare

You do not have the multiplayer yet, because I tried one of her fans during the last game, but I love the countryside. That's all I want, especially for Battlefield 3 has been ... But now all I have to do is complete 3-World at War campaign and completed the trilogy of stories, so I can use in Hot Pursuit of trade. These 3 Battlefield multiplayer and it will last me a few months.
Superiordom (gamertag)


All about multiplayer
I found the Modern Warfare single player Co-op campaign Battlefield 3 think, is that without a special pleasure, because I do not like linear shooters. Therefore, the multiplayer mode.

I'm not very good at online shooters, so I prefer a car and a team approach Battlefield 3, which offers more diversity of tactics and however I can contribute to the team, although I refuse Suicide rate ratios / Death. Frankly, I hope they will put the entire stat kill / death to dig!
Matt (stupid)

A new challenger
I will give this year's crown for Battlefield 3, but to be honest, that battle is widely and deeply flawed. Modern Warfare Third of May, the best so far, I'm not saying it is a bad game, but personally I have been too many times before. I love the campaign mode, but once that is done my interest really started to dive.

Battlefield 3 single player is terrible and the Co-op is not much better, but for me, multiplayer is a big step forward. Love the use of vehicles, but the cards look too big for the number of people in it. I think this is proof that the PC version, it is really.

But let's be honest, no games really push the genre forward? Maybe he needs to be a new challenger to actually dance.
Captain

Two good games
I played two 3 and Battlefield 3 Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare came to me the best. Modern Warfare 3 highly competent and rural areas is a very epic scope and dynamics. Probably the best series for me, although still less excusable co-op campaign. Multiplayer is not for me but I feel and the series has not been developed, written over the years.

This is really the same game every year, which I think is the root of the dissatisfaction with the current match. Moreover, the whole formula feels a little dated now and I dare say without a soul. I like the campaign Battlefield 3, with the jet sequence is much better than the C-130 Gunship in Modern Warfare.

I prefer a detour, movement feels much more natural and realistic. This campaign not so long ago it was made, it must be said. Co-op is great, but once again are in rural areas may have been, but I can say about multiplayer? Great as usual. I just feel that the game has a soul more than the game more. Overall, I liked them both a lot of games this year. Both have good elements, but lacks an important element.
Spartan Edge (gamertag) / Spartan-Edge (PSN ID) /
SpartanEdgeX28 (Twitter)

Zero-sum
I played two games and I sold them both. I do not know why I'm the first to be honest, because I knew what he wanted, and I'm not surprised. Modern Warfare 3 story mode is good, but I would never play again. One of the missions co-op Just when I play once or twice. Multiplayer: I was bored after my second game. Yes, they have a few things, but nothing important for me has changed.

As with Battlefield 3 story mode only shameful in the way they want to be Call of Duty. Where's the pride of the series if it does not become king of the hill, but think the only way to do it with exactly the same as the current king?

Co-op and multiplayer is rubbish ... Well, of course I'm more interested in Modern Warfare 3, but not only big change in itself, is not it? Anyone who has played previous Battlefield games will find little new and that's why I set it aside. When the military shooter to learn new tricks I know, because none of them to do something else.
Franky

The team played
I must say that both games on the Xbox, and should, as a package, I would say that Modern Warfare 3 is better because it offers a better single player and co-experience, which I was rather disappointed with Battlefield 3, and a fun multiplayer mode.

As a game, but I think that Battlefield 3 is better. With Modern Warfare 3 They sometimes feel multiplayer, there is always a single player game, the people in order to kill ratio / Death, who sometimes have to think and care are concerned. People do not seem to communicate well. What I want to find someone to tell me that if they found the enemy, or if they leave an area, we must maintain. This way I will stop, shot to death so much on my back when I was on my team just thinking of this area. It is also frustrating when you score a goal and someone comes and takes killing to take all the points and you have to remove almost anything and hit the target award.

Battlefield 3 is very different in multiplayer mode, you can find the target using the Back button, and you get points for your participation and kill the team. I play a game of conquest and the race before his death, our team within a convoy of tanks and jeeps provides the set with someone in a helicopter air support and troops on foot mechanics or nurse. We took the first set of markers were then divided into two for the other. If we are attacked, we decided that someone is going to be a good shooter tank tanks or soldiers to walk while they heal him, if it hits the tank.

When I finally took some other ammunition to die, so I changed the class changes and role within the team. Everyone must play their role, everyone has known for their role and we have to stop to stay. You just can not experience the same as Modern Warfare 3 and it is better as the other modes as a distraction that makes every track a goal similar multiplayer game, but the game is never the same and is based on the role you have for your team.

To answer questions about what is best, I can not, they are both comfortable and offer something different and have their faults, but I knew you would be foolish to choose one over the other when you can benefit from both.

The things that I hope to use the amendment OfDuty put a little more in the future, more inventive weapons permit in the dark by Perfect, what it feels like we played with the same weapon, but only for the number one again and again.

Also includes a point system for teams, not just the individual may have a streak in which team, if your team kills without dying as much for a person to get the prize. Battlefield we can make some new game modes to choose from now a better textures on the weapons and please, please more than 24 players. As CG said she did not just use the card so it should be, I would never have Battlefield single player, if it means more players for multiplayer.

For the second game of pleasing the people who play all the time does not enter the world in different ways to get weapons and upgrades. I believe the points I have made in the game will be money for me to get weapons and upgrades that I would actually buy.

Sign up here with your email address to receive updates from this blog in your inbox.